Our vision for the future of the farm is to continued developing on our existing abilities to train workers and establish an educational facility under the name of Ti Education and Training. The aim is to provide international students the means to study horticulture, with the Ti Horticultural Supplies Farm providing a practical environment for students to carry out their studies.
Welcome to Ti Education and Training
Students receive instruction and training on our thriving strawberry farm from expert professionals with years of experience in the field of Horticulture.
The course covers all aspects of commercial horticulture and equips students with the comprehensive knowledge of the subject necessary to pursue a career in the field.
Courses and Curriculum
At Ti Education and Training we provide comprehensive training and education to make career opportunities in Horticulture accessible to our students. We provide on side training with experienced professionals and detailed coursework that covers every aspect of a complete education in commercial horticulture.
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW DO I APPLY?
- You can apply by submitting your application on the admissions page.
- HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
- Most of our courses are covered under a duration of 6 months.
- WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS COURSE?
- Applicants must have a graduation certificate from a Senior Secondary School or an equivalent educational qualification.
- WHAT IS THE FEE FOR THE COURSE?
- The fee varies from course to course. Details of tuition fee will be provided in the response to your application letter.
Submit Your Application
Are you looking for a career in Horticulture? Would you like to apply for one of our courses under our training and education program? We would love to hear from you. Use the contact form below to send us your application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.